We're looking for a Head of Community to help activate and engage our legion of dreamers. This role, like all things in a startup, will rapidly evolve.
Broadly, we expect you to come in and set our community strategy, develop projects to support & grow the community, and then execute them with complete autonomy. To give you a sense of what this role will entail, we've currently scoped it to include:
- Develop campaigns for ticket pre-sales (including an NFT angle)
- Set up and manage our Discord
- Manage the World's Fair Co Twitter — creating content and engage with guests.
- Organize town halls & events virtually and in different cities.
- Managing crypto-based incentives to drive community task completion
- Run creative campaigns to grow the community (physically or virtually) You'll also be responsible for helping manage our internal community of subject-matter experts who will be attending creative sessions as we design the Fair.
This will require a lot of outreach, calling, and meeting facilitation. You'll need to be able to communicate with a wide variety of people and generate excitement.