As Afterpay's Product Manager, Strategic Partnerships, you'll build experiences to accelerate merchant growth at Afterpay.
Merchants use a variety of platforms & payment service providers to run their eCommerce and physical businesses. You will lead our strategy and overall approach across various integrations to create frictionless activation experiences, reliable payment processing & other tools to help merchants grow their businesses.
You will partner closely with engineering, design, analytics, partnerships, sales, and operational teams to expand the breadth and depth of Afterpay’s product offerings across the SMB ecosystem.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
• Lead ideation, design, and technical development of features that will empower merchants to onboard, transact, and grow their business with Afterpay
• Work with partnerships & merchant-facing operational teams to identity core pain points faced by small and medium-sized merchants
• Prioritize key initiatives and define success measures to drive merchant growth across new and existing regions
• Work with data and partner teams to ensure that we have proper end-to-end instrumentation to measure and improve experiences
• Create and manage product roadmaps and backlog
Who are you? (Qualifications)
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
• BS or BA
• 3 years of product management experience
• A passion for understanding customer needs - developers, merchants and end-consumers
• Led products that require collaboration across multiple teams and stakeholders
• Bias to action. Ability to build relationships at all levels across the company and really learn what drives the business
• Familiarity with merchants’ technology stacks - eCommerce platforms, payment gateways
• Familiarity with conversion funnels and growth product management
• Experience leading and working with geographically dispersed teams
How we reward you: We have a pay-for-performance culture so you can expect to be rewarded for high performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives, and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We offer a wide range of insurance programs so you have the flexibility to choose what is best for you. Afterpay covers 100% of the employee cost and 75% of the cost of your dependents.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing, and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.