About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and user focused Senior Product Designer to lead digital design in our product squads. You will be collaborating with product managers, engineers, marketing and others to understand our customers, execute on the product roadmap and create the most compelling user experiences that enhance engagement. You’ll be able to take your skills as a designer to the next level, influence decision making, and be part of a product team that’s growing rapidly to bring new innovative healthcare solutions to market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop innovative and ready to build digital designs using best in class UX and UI principles
- Create detailed user flows, prototypes and clickable wireframes in Figma to test, iterate and showcase designs
- Conceptualise, design and deliver user-centric products and experiences by getting a deeper understanding of the customers
- Create a scalable design system and style guides to be used across multiple products
- Lead and build a culture of design excellence by playing a key role in collaborative product and design sessions
- Collaborate with an agile and talented product and engineering team to define, design and deliver lean design solutions that delight our customers
- Conduct extensive research based on user feedback, data, competitor analysis, and more
- Manage product discovery opportunities in collaboration with the Product Manager
- Run usability tests with our existing and potential customers
- 5+ years of experience in digital design with a degree in design, psychology, human-computer interaction (HCI) or any related field
- A portfolio that demonstrates strength in both UX and UI
- Experience in product discovery such as conducting user research, understanding customer needs and boiling these down to new features
- Uncovering customer pain-points and new opportunities through user interviews
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple design mock-ups
- Experience with rapid prototyping and agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to critique decisions and give constructive feedback to team members
- Strong, analytical and creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to manage strict, frequent deadlines
- A natural tendency to take initiative and responsibility and drive projects forward
- Hands-on experience working with Figma, Sketch and the Adobe Creative Cloud products as well as willingness to learn Webflow for rapid website building.
- Excellent salary
- Generous equity options for every employee
- Remote and hybrid flexible working options
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- Learning and development courses
- 40% Gym discount
- Monthly socials
- Pension scheme (up to 3% employer contribution)
- Free Kindle, books and HeadSpace account
- Discounts to HeliosX products (including free Dermatica subscriptions and discounted MedExpress products)
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!
More Cool Things To Know About HeliosX... 😁
- HeliosX is proudly bootstrapped and self-funded. We haven’t ever brought in outside financing. Since our earliest days this has enabled us to provide freedom to shape the company and its business practices.
- We’re growing quickly and doubled our revenue (GBP30MM) from 2020->2021 while remaining profitable
- We have created a vertically-integrated healthcare network of clinicians and pharmacies capable of prescribing and delivering medicines to over 467,000,000 people in 9 different countries
- HeliosX was created in 2013, we have conducted over 2,190,000 digital health care visits
- We care about our people - we have a 5* rating on Glassdoor!