At Therma° we are combating climate change by building the smart cold chain. We’re a mission-driven team of experienced entrepreneurs, engineers, and food industry professionals creating IoT-powered technology that ensures safety and sustainability, from farm to fork.
As the Finance Operations Specialist, you will provide financial, administrative and clerical support to the Therma° organization. In this role, your primary responsibilities will include managing customer billing and collections (AR), but may extend to assisting with other finance functions as well.
Customer Billing: You will partner closely with our Sales Team to manage our customer accounts through our payment platform, including subscription and invoice creation, account maintenance, and general administrative tasks.
Accounts Receivable / Collections: You will communicate with Therma° customers to assist in payment collection and troubleshooting.
This role will report to the CEO and interim CFO and is a part-time contract (20 hours/week) position.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in accounts receivable/accounts payable
- Google Suite/Microsoft Office proficient (Excel, Word), Slack
- Experience working with Bill.com, Stripe, Chargebee / Ordway or a similar billing software platform (implementation experience with Chargebee / Ordware platform would be a plus)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior experience working within an early-stage technology company environment
Therma° is a technology startup that builds IoT-powered temperature monitoring and analytics, which prevent food, product, and energy waste, the major drivers of climate change. Deployed across industry leaders, including McDonalds, Burger King, Domino's, TGI Fridays, 7-Eleven and Wyndham Hotels, we partner with diverse organizations, from national restaurant brands to top supply chain businesses in food and healthcare, to increase profits while protecting our planet.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs from Harvard, Columbia and UC Santa Barbara, we’re a mission-driven team passionate about food, climate and health. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and supported by experienced venture capitalists including D. E. Shaw, Deciens Capital, Sequoia Capital, Govtech Fund, Collaborative Fund, and Social Capital.
At Therma°, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.