StoryMe is all about achieving impact. You see, we believe that every communication problem has a video-based solution. We want our content to have an impact on its audience like a smile, an urge to buy or even an incentive to start a revolution. We’re a video company first, a solution company second.
This common goal is what makes us stick together like glue. Because to us, who we are is just as important as what we do. When you’re new, we’ll welcome you with open arms and when you leave, you’re never really gone. Throughout the years we’ll grow and change, and so will StoryMe. Because we define our company.
When we talk video, we don't have opinions. We have convictions. We know how to make video and how to use it. We are video advocates. It's our responsibility to prove just how impactful video can be.
Ready to roll? 🎥
🎯 Job Description
We’re always looking to add capable freelancers to our team when creativity is in high demand. You'll be working for several interesting brands.
🚀 Skills & Experience
- You’re passionate about graphic design, motion design and animation.
- You transform the creative vision of an art director into illustrations and designs.
- A couple words suffice to create a style that matches a client’s brand identity.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign hold no secrets for you.
- You like to think proactively with the creative team about the style of a video.
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch and you can hold your own in French.
🛎️ Additional information
- First things first: you’ll get a fair wage 💰
- A professional, no bla bla scale-up environment. We don’t do egos 😉
- Incredible in-house team of +25 creative colleagues
- Inspiring offices in Ghent & Brussel - dogs allowed! 🐶
- No in-house attendance required - work from wherever you want 😉
- Apero times and afterworks on the best terrace of Ghent. 360° view of Ghent! 🤩
- Amazing clients like Telenet, Audi, Bellewaerde, Jumbo, Proximus, Unilin, Rode Kruis/Croix Rouge…and many more.
PS You don’t check all the boxes but feel like you would be a great asset to our team and have a cultural fit? Apply anyway 😉