We’re Future. We’re 3000+ colleagues over 250+ brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the globe through websites, events and magazines. We haven’t just survived over the past couple of years, we’ve thrived, increasing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
We’ve got ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we’re looking for talented people who want to be a part of it.
As Content Editor for Gardeningetc, you will create market-leading features content for our website. You will work closely with the Editor to create best-in-class articles that give advice, ideas and information to our audience of garden lovers who are interested in making their outdoor spaces look amazing. You’ll be interested in garden design, outdoor living and plants and mix this subject interest with first-rate writing and editing skills for online.
This role is a fixed term contract on a freelance basis, for a period of 4 months.
- Strong interest in and understanding of the gardening sector.
- Ability to upload content into CMS.
- First-rate SEO expertise and a keen interest in and understanding of analytical tools, which you’ll use to inform your content.
- An eye for style - you’ll understand what makes a great image and know when you see a fantastic story for a design-led audience.
- A strong contacts book, bursting with garden experts and industry contacts would be beneficial.
Our Future, Our Responsibility - Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we’re going to use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do. We’re an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process is free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respecting of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees - current and future - are treated with respect and fairness. Find out more about Our Future, Our Responsibility on our website.