Are you looking for an exciting career where you can use your skills in Gaming and are obsessed with software development? Our game industry client is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join their Tools team in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
The Software Developer will be partnering with both on-site and off-site teams, using Agile methodologies, creating new and supporting existing tools used within the Development lifecycle.
- Given well-defined user-requirements, breaks those requirements down into technical tasks for themselves or other team members to implement.
- Implements assigned technical tasks in a timely manner, following the prioritization of tasks according to team agile methodologies.
- Participates in team agile rituals, helping the team move work from backlog items all the way to delivery of said items to customers.
- Works with team members and customers to incorporate feedback as products are delivered incrementally.
- Understand standard software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation and testing.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians
- Computer Science degree, Computer Engineering Degree or previous development experience
- 1+ years of experience developing technical solutions using Software Engineering principles.
- Familiarity with software quality assurance concepts, debugging processes, and Agile development methodology.
- You understand how to prioritize your work and how to highlight what will bring the most value to our partners while adapting plans when circumstances change.
- Preferred knowledge of C#, Python, Angular and C++.
- Strong analytical skills to solve complex business requirements
- Detail oriented, organized, careful and takes mistakes seriously
- Self-motivated and self-driven, with demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly and independently
KeyWords provides all its contingent workforce with:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid time off