Blink is the user experience firm for the world’s leading companies. We use evidence-driven design to create products that people use, love, and remember. With studios in Austin, Boston, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle, Blink brings two decades of experience to research, design, and strategy for clients such as Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, NASA, Starbucks, and USAA.
We seek an embedded Sr. UX design talent to work with a key client account.
100% remote work.
6 month contract role.
- Our client's Product & Technology organization builds solutions for over 1.3 million clients.
- Client's teams are empowered to make decisions that drive business value without red tape and push the bounds of financial and technical innovation. We follow an agile process, moving quickly, solving difficult problems in new ways, and empowering everyone to have a voice in the direction of our products.
- As a UX Designer within Product & Technology you’ll conceptualize experiences that grow our business and delight our customers. You’ll partner with a cross-functional team to discover and understand business objectives and user needs, test and validate concepts and synthesize everything into intuitive, accessible, and usable products for our users.
- This role focuses primarily on our native mobile experiences, working closely with a dedicated mobile team to evolve our iOS and Android applications. You’ll be expected to understand the standards and best practices that are required when building for those respective platforms, as well as building an understanding of mobile-specific user needs and requirements.
- Develop a clear understanding and advocate for the needs of our users in partnership with product, engineering, research, content and design.
- Participate in design sessions with partners, offering and providing feedback on concepts and ideas to inform or evolve the customer experience.
- Create well-thought-out UX deliverables including wireframes, interactive prototypes, hi-fidelity designs and more.
- Lead or participate in user research and usability testing.
- Present designs and work to teams and stakeholders, confidently explaining a rationale for decisions and expressing a compelling narrative.
- Contribute to activities that help create consistency across our entire product suite, including developing systems, principles, standard methodologies, and repeatable processes.
- Fluent in the fundamentals of design, user experience, and all phases of the design process.
- Proficiency with industry design tools such as Figma, Adobe, Sketch and Zeplin.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills that can inspire and influence others, create consensus, and provide clear and insightful direction.
- Able to work with user research, gathering and synthesizing quantitative and qualitative customer data.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, build strong relationships, and influence and collaborate across the organization, at all levels.
- Online portfolio curated with a focus on web and product designs (UX/UI).
- Degree in HCI, Product Design or related subject area or equivalent practical experience.
Blink is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.