In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 100 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree. We’re growing, fast! Since 2020, Linktree has 🚀 from 4M to over 20M accounts, scaling from 20 team members to over 200. To learn more about how we work (and get the 101 on our flexible benefits package), keep reading.
P.S. If you don’t tick every box in this ad, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks. We prioritise hiring incredible human beings over ticking boxes – so if this role resonates with you, hit that apply button!
Our Integrated Marketing Manager will link all elements of our marketing efforts together to create a cohesive and coherent brand strategy that can then be translated into creative campaigns. This person will think holistically about campaigns and how they relate to business objectives and audiences in order to drive signups. The ideal candidate will have a background in managing cross-functional teams, with a focus on running tight timelines and leading projects from concept to completion . This person will be a strategic linchpin across our marketing function, and will spearhead mapping out campaign goals, brand positioning, and campaign messaging. This Integrated Marketing Manager will sit on the Integrated Brand Marketing team and will report into our Director of Integrated Brand Marketing, working with a team based in Australia and the United States. We are initially looking for someone to join us on a 3 month contract with an ASAP start, but maybe open to extending to permanent.
What You Will Do:
- Develop the strategy for integrated marketing campaigns to amplify our brand narrative and support business goals throughout the year
- Drive execution of integrated campaigns, aligning teams across all channels to extend our brand messaging
- Partner with creative agencies to provide direction on strategic campaigns and campaign/company goals
- Set campaign metrics and goals, manage campaign analysis, and deliver data to key stakeholders across the business
- Work closely with our various cross-functional teams including but not limited to growth, social, community, product, PR, and design
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of work experience as an Integrated Marketing Manager, Senior Brand Marketing Manager, Marketing Lead, or similar role in a SaaS, technology, editorial, or publishing environment
- Strategic thinker and doer who knows how to create a marketing strategy, execute plans at scale, and work across multiple teams to create a successful campaign
- Ability to provide examples of cross-functional integrated programs or campaigns you have overseen and launched
- Experience crafting emotional, creative, and empowering narratives to attract new creators and increase signups
- Focus on insights and research, with the ability to view campaigns in a data driven way and then translate these findings into creative solutions
Where & How We Work
We are a global, diverse group across age, gender, and race and offer a truly flexible and family friendly work environment. Kids, pets, and the occasional delivery person are all actively encouraged to appear on our Zoom screens. All of us at Linktree work either fully remote or a hybrid "remote, but in-office sometimes" approach and that will continue even when COVID is behind us.
We currently have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and LA is coming next, but our team is spread across Australia, United States, and New Zealand. Growing from 20 people in early 2020, to 50 in 2021 and over 200 in 2022, Linktree is still growing rapidly!
Being globally distributed doesn't mean working to one timezone and we offer autonomy and flexibility in how you structure your days and weeks. There will be the need for some collaboration outside of a "normal" 9-5 being a global company, but we aim to work asynchronously where possible.
Our Culture & Benefits
Linktree's company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We recognise that each person is unique and have designed our benefits with this in mind. Each person has $6000 AUD to spend across Wellness, Growth, Lifestyle, and Impact pillars. This could be spent on things like (but not limited to): fitness memberships, development courses, books, childcare, pet insurance, mental health support, bike equipment, travel, or green energy initiatives.
- 401k matching up to 6%
- Employee Stock Option Program - we want each and every employee to share in the company’s success as we go further together.
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle. We also offer 4 weeks of paid leave for early pregnancy loss and the full parental leave for later pregnancy loss, in addition to a support program.
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- Flexibility is at the core of Linktree, so whether you prefer fully remote, the office, or a bit of both, the choice is up to you. We trust you to get the work done.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transpositive inclusion policy.
- We prioritise our team's mental health, with all employees having free access to Headspace and Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- All Linktree staff receive $1000 AUD towards setting up their work from home space.
The Linktree Story
The average number of social media accounts is close to 9 per person these days. Chances are you’re also using more than 3-4 social media platforms - but where should someone who wants to discover more about you achieve that? In a highly fragmented digital world, the concept of presenting your whole self feels overwhelming to most - and that’s where Linktree comes in.
Creating this category 5 years ago, we launched a simple tool that allowed anyone to manage their corner of the online world. Want to link all your social media accounts under one link? Thinking of turning your passion into your income? Want to share your ideas, beliefs, or even just a playlist you like? Linktree has the platform to help you get it done.
It sounds good, we hear you say, but how do I know if it works? Fair question - why don’t you take it up with Facebook, TikTok, Redbull, HBO, Metallica, Alicia Keys, Selena Gomez, or Michelle Obama? They’re all using Linktree!
With close to 40,000 signups per day (with no signs of stopping), plus our latest funding round of $110M USD valuing Linktree at $1.3 billion, we’re on our way to making a real impact on the digital universe - and we’d love for you to join us for this ride.
At Linktree, we celebrate and support everyone’s perspective and background, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We aim to foster a diverse and inclusive environment where all team members have a sense of belonging, because we believe in going further together. Linktree welcomes all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, age, or other lived experience.