What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
This is an exciting contract opportunity that will allow you to collaborate with our strong force of 20+ media talents in Singapore as well as learn from the best in the industry globally.
Do you have experience in paid media? Aspiring with a can-do attitude? Do you wanna geek out on the world of media and creative advertising agency? If yes, we could be meant to be --- so keep reading!
Here’s where you come in.
- Manage client expectations regularly, ensuring clear communication across updates, timelines, recommending adjustments, creating presentations, etc.
- Client’s partner in representing their point of view internally and when reviewing work leverage this perspective when providing feedback to the team and presenting to the client.
- Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Analytics, Creative, Production, Strategy) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output.
- Develop relationships with media network; continue to develop platform, publisher, and brand relationships outside the walls of Vayner
- Collaborate with buying teams to create a strategic framework and tactical media plan ensuring finalized deck and QA exceeds client expectations.
- Ensure execution excellence and making sure the buyers have everything they need to launch a campaign, flagging any dependencies to clients along the way.
- Key driver for media plan output timeliness, accuracy, and innovation
- Work with the Associate Directors to develop + deploy the RFP for the best possible plan for the communications idea
- Develop and deliver flawless media plans derived from industry insights and expertise.
- Ensure the plan extends beyond paid through the integration (and quantification) of paid, owned, + earned channels
- With direction from the Associate Director, take the strategic plan pillars and ideas to flawlessly create a consumer journey that encompasses all communication strategies.
- Work as an in-house media strategy expert for all channels including emerging and digital media. Stay up to date on the media landscape and constantly seek out innovative partners and platforms to identify new opportunities.
- Act as a supporting role for senior analysts and analysts as well as a mentor to associates contributing to the career growth of your team members
- Coordinate tasks to team defining priority and ensuring the team are on track to deliver tasks on time
- Digest media briefs and media asks and compile questions from team members while creating timelines that ensure feasible turnaround from the internal team
- Consistently work to maintain the success of campaigns: review campaign pacing and optimization, Review reporting & insights, update working presentations, exploring business opportunities to name a few.
- Contribute to the continued growth and stability of VaynerMedia, by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today and tomorrow
Your Experience and “Nice To Haves”
- 4+ years of industry related experience executing digital programs and investments.
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities
- Programmatic, Search Experience
- Some experience with the execution side of media buying across several biddable and native platforms in all or a few of the following: Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google: Google Ads, Google Display Network
- Well versed in the various paid media and measurement opportunities across social, digital, and broader marketing mix, including but not limited to: Google Analytics, MOAT/IAS/Double Verify, Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- Working knowledge of insertion order buying and manually building, tracking, and managing IOs
- Experience leading and managing growing teams
- Strong Excel skills across formulas, pivot tables, and data visualization tools
- Advanced written and presentation communication skills
- A proven understanding and expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space and how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands
- Solid understanding of industry-standard research tools & systems such as GfK/MRI, Nielsen suite (Clear Decisions, Media Impact, AdIntel), ComScore, eMarketer, Mintel, etc.
- Regional experience and global experience with deep experience with Japan, Korea, Vietnam and Thailand Market is a plus
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.