Let’s get to know each other
At Care/of, we take the guesswork out of feeling better by helping people build custom vitamin routines based on their unique needs. Whether it’s our personalized daily vitamin packs and powders through our direct-to-consumer business, or our multivitamins and blends with our retail partner Target, our products are backed by science and include a combination of highly-researched nutrients and traditionally used herbs. By providing honest guidance and better ingredients, we aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health.
Since our launch in 2016, we have raised capital from top investors including Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Goodwater Capital, Tusk Ventures, RRE Capital, Juxtapose, and Bayer. In late 2020, Bayer secured additional investment in Care/of giving it majority ownership. By joining forces with Bayer, we are able to expand our ability to connect directly with new and existing customers and elevate our unwavering commitment to science-backed guidance, quality ingredients, and sustainable practices.
We’re excited to meet you!
What you'll do:
At Care/of, we are committed to building a lasting brand that resonates with our users. We place a high value on things like attention to detail, thoughtfulness, and collaboration.
As a contracted Content Creator at Care/of, you will play a key role on the brand team helping to create content for our social platforms. You will partner closely with brand & growth channel owners to translate strategy into high-performing creative assets that engage our target audience, drive customer acquisition, and maintain brand standards across touchpoints.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Produce raw video footage for Care/of social channels and work with our Social Media Specialist to edit and post on our social channels
- Create engaging video content for Instagram and TikTok
- Partner strategically with cross-functional team members on the execution of creative assets
- Brainstorm and storyboard ideas for TikTok content, working to tell our brand story and engage with a wider audience on the platform
- Ensure consistent and high-quality visual output by giving and receiving feedback
- Work remotely to create video content. We will send you Care/of products to film with! We are NYC-based but welcome applicants in other locations
Who you are:
You're someone with 1-2+ years of TikTok and video creation experience backed by a fundamental understanding of brand voice. You are curious, passionate, and get excited about social media and trends.
- You use and love TikTok and understand the platform and its algorithm
- You have a deep proficiency in video creation, specifically for TikTok and Reels
- You keep up with the latest trends on social media
- Have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You are comfortable being featured on social media in our videos, talking to the camera and in a voice-over capacity, knowing the content will be used on our organic social channels and social media ads
- You are a self-starter who is equally confident working solo or collaboratively as part of a larger project
- You have a passion for content creation and all things social media
Extra carrots 🥕 (good to have, but not required):
- Video editing skills and proficiency in Premiere Pro, Splice, or other high-quality video editing platform
- Have your own TikTok presence! Send us your handle - follower count doesn't matter, we just want to see your content style!
Even if you don't meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply! If you're submitting a cover letter, please note what makes you perfect for this role with the qualifications you have.
Compensation and video output:
- Paid, two-month trial to ensure the project is a good fit for you and for us! Potential to extend from there. Compensation will be paid on a biweekly retainer basis.
- Expected video output: 10 videos a week
- Free vitamins and powders
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people.
Our Core Values:
Be Humble: Engage in debate with an open mind. Embrace feedback and being wrong when presented with data that shows there is a better option.
Be Honest: Deliver the truth with humor and love; Recognize and stand up against discrimination on any basis, including race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious background, age, or mental and physical abilities - in our work and beyond.
Be Thoughtful: Attack hard problems with thoughtful tenacity. Don’t shy away from complex problems with complex solutions.
Be Different: Kill your darlings. Don’t be afraid to rewrite something once effective, loved, or widely accepted in the past. Evolution is wonderful. Push against banality and the status quo.
Our commitment to you:
At Care/of, we’re committed to building the best team we can. We hire for potential and support every team member through each step of their career development. Building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive space for our team to think differently and push the status quo is incredibly important to us; and we strive to use these guiding principles as the foundation for how we interact with each other, how we build our business, and how we hold ourselves accountable to our core values.
Care/of does not discriminate and will not make any hiring decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.
We know your privacy is important to you. If you'd like to read more on how we protect your information, you can learn more here.