Cash and equity compensation commensurate with experience.
Join a trailblazing fintech startup on the fast track to unicorn status and use your marketing expertise to help us reach the next level.
Savvly offers an innovative product powered by technology that will transform consumers' retirement experience. Savvly’s technology platform, concepted by experts and industry leaders, will revolutionize the way people plan for their retirement years, so they can thrive financially.
The Marketing Lead will be a hands-on, creative leader responsible for developing communication, sales strategies, and developing B2B advertising initiatives that drive initial adoption and access to distribution.
The Marketing Lead will be involved in customer development initiatives.
If you're a marketing expert seeking a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, you should consider joining our team.
· Experience in RIA and Wealth Management channels
· Exceptional brand-building skills
· A fearless creative thinker
· A dynamic, entrepreneurial mindset -- results oriented and relentless in pursuit of growth
· Experience working on product innovation and fine tuning
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills
· Willing to roll up their sleeves and work on a variety of tasks
· A track record of being a team player
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to be flexible—this is a startup!
· A passionate customer experience advocate
· Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, branding, and product and service management
A bachelor's or advanced degree in marketing or business (MBA) is preferred. It is expected that the candidate will have 10 years of well-rounded marketing or business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility with a focus on marketing expansion.
Experience in retirement is a plus.
Interested? Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.