At Altered State Machine, we’re creating a new world of AI, one where the value of every AI flows directly back to its contributors.
About the role:
As a Senior Brand Strategist, you will join Altered State Machine’s Strategy team to ensure clear strategic goals and brand alignment within each project or product's cross-functional team. You’ll deliver and manage several brand strategies, participate in creative ideation processes, and coordinate internal teams to deliver exceptional results.
You’ll be a perfect fit if:
- You’re at your best facilitating the development of foundational brand tools such as brand books as well as creative briefs
- You know how to use your influence to lead the teams through these processes and gain alignment
- You are able to distill insights, research, data and customer understanding into clear goals and articulate briefs for creative teams
- You are ready to immerse yourself in rapidly growing brand with several emerging sub-brands
In this role, you can expect to:
- Draft research plans needed to inform strategic direction
- Transform research and insights into clear and succinct brand foundational tools: value proposition, positioning, personas, portfolio architecture
- Write compelling creative briefs to develop and present ideas that help the business achieve specific goals, pulling the strategies through the executional tactics
- Drive strategic brand initiatives to plan and activate brand efforts with cross-functional teams
- Drive onboarding of new products to align branding to strategic leadership
- Manage strategic vision and execution across key brands
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to spin up new brands and maintain documentation and alignment on existing brands
- Apply a general knowledge of the various communities ASM interacts with
- Drive continuous improvement of brand strategy in established brands by reviewing analytics, spotting patterns and trends, drawing conclusions and recommending action to continuously improve our results
- Partner closely with the Creative Director on a cross-functional team
This role will require you to have:
- An ability to work with a variety of cross-functional teams in a rapidly evolving industry
- Several years of brand strategy experience with a passion for finding the meaningful intersection between customer needs and brand offerings, distilling, and defining those ideas into brand foundational documents, and translating them into Brand Books and creative briefs
- Experience guiding and implementing branding as well as rebranding initiatives
- Great variety (no two days are the same)
- Exciting international projects
- Engaging with global AAA gaming companies, game platforms and investors
- Creative Freedom to build and expand the Open Metaverse.
- Flexibility with WFH options
- The chance to be part of the next generation of the internet… the decentralized metaverse
We’re looking for people to help us build the future of AI and gaming in Web3. If the above sounds like you and the idea of new technologies, gaming and the Metaverse excites you, we’d love to chat.