Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
This is an engagement through Upwork’s Hybrid Workforce Solutions (HWS) Team. Our Hybrid Workforce Solutions Team is a global group of professionals that support Upwork’s business. Our HWS team members are located all over the world.
- Help create a working template for future localization and internationalization (CMS, TMS integration as well as design accommodations)
- Translate all existing product pages into localized language
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- Fluent in English and localized language
- Strong UX content design skills (UX writing, can create wires & flows, proficiency in Figma, Miro, Sketch, or similar)
- Strong marketing copywriting skills
- Strong collaborator with product design, product management, marketing partners, and engineering teams
- Experience with a CMS or TMS
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.